Early Exclusion Early Exclusion is not something discussed very often. EE is a sometimes quite generous offer of removing your derogatory accounts from your credit reports early! :?: EE is not intended for the early removal of lates! EE is only for entirely derogatory accounts like charge offs, collection accounts, repos, forclosures, and bankruptcies! So if you have only single or multiple lates on an otherwise positive account (open or closed), it does not qualify for EE. ( Please see Goodwill Saturation Technique for the early removal of lates . ) TU offers 6 months of EE. EX offers 3 months of EE, but this can be a bit confusing, so read on for more details to correctly execute EE with EX. EQ offers 30d of EE, but they are not usually a good source of EE. They tend to sometimes make disastrous mistakes with your credit profile! All in all, I strongly discourage attempting EE with EQ. Being that it is only 30d combined with the fact they are known to age off derogatory items early, anyway, let's leave that bureau alone! First and foremost, you need to pull your reports (EX, EQ, and TU) from AnnualCreditReport.com . These reports are the most thorough ones available that I have been able to find, and most importantly, give you the exact dates you need to figure out if and when you qualify for EE. :!: Note: There is an alternative to get the same TU report available from ACR straight from TU. If you make an account, you can pull a fresh report every 24 hours! Otherwise, you can pull a new TU report a total of 6 times a year. They even include SPs, just like ACR. EX and EQ do not offer the same reports as ACR. Now for the good stuff! When will my accounts naturally age off my credit reports? TU will list "estimated date of removal" EQ will list "date of first delinquency" (not the also listed "major delinquency first reported"). Add 7 years to that date and it will naturally age off 1 or 2 months prior to then. EX will list "on record until". :!: Note: This will be different than EQ and TU because EX ages items off at 6y 10m. Meaning, the "on record until date" will likely be 2 months earlier than TU and EQ. This does not make any of the DoFDs for any of the 3Bs innacurate!
Thinking Early Exclusion (EE) Guide

1 of 1
3 years ago
Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:32 am
LaHossBoss
Outlier
LaHossBoss has been gardening for over 2 years.
Level31 Last INQThursday, December 9, 2021 Gardening For2 years, 7 months, 18 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes Next Level in12 days, 20 hours, and 30 minutes on August 9th INQ 1yr onFriday, December 9, 2022 INQ 1yr reached1 year, 7 months, 18 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes ago INQ 2yr onSaturday, December 9, 2023 INQ 2yr reached7 months, 18 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes ago
Early Exclusion Early Exclusion is not something discussed very often. EE is a sometimes quite generous offer of removing your derogatory accounts from your credit reports early! :?: EE is not intended for the early removal of lates! EE is only for entirely derogatory accounts like charge offs, collection accounts, repos, forclosures, and bankruptcies! So if you have only single or multiple lates on an otherwise positive account (open or closed), it does not qualify for EE. ( Please see Goodwill Saturation Technique for the early removal of lates. )
  • TU offers 6 months of EE.
  • EX offers 3 months of EE, but this can be a bit confusing, so read on for more details to correctly execute EE with EX.
  • EQ offers 30d of EE, but they are not usually a good source of EE. They tend to sometimes make disastrous mistakes with your credit profile! All in all, I strongly discourage attempting EE with EQ. Being that it is only 30d combined with the fact they are known to age off derogatory items early, anyway, let's leave that bureau alone!
First and foremost, you need to pull your reports (EX, EQ, and TU) from AnnualCreditReport.com. These reports are the most thorough ones available that I have been able to find, and most importantly, give you the exact dates you need to figure out if and when you qualify for EE. :!: Note:There is an alternative to get the same TU report available from ACR straight from TU. If you make an account, you can pull a fresh report every 24 hours! Otherwise, you can pull a new TU report a total of 6 times a year. They even include SPs, just like ACR. EX and EQ do not offer the same reports as ACR. Now for the good stuff! When will my accounts naturally age off my credit reports?
  • TU will list "estimated date of removal"
  • EQ will list "date of first delinquency" (not the also listed "major delinquency first reported"). Add 7 years to that date and it will naturally age off 1 or 2 months prior to then.
  • EX will list "on record until". :!: Note:This will be different than EQ and TU because EX ages items off at 6y 10m. Meaning, the "on record until date" will likely be 2 months earlier than TU and EQ. This does not make any of the DoFDs for any of the 3Bs innacurate!
LaHossBoss
  • Score data EQ 8: 690 9: 655 5: 668 TU 8: 704 9: 658 4: 719 EX 8: 729 9: 642 2: 746
Processing